- Holocaust Memorial Center initiates renaming the Dorohozhychi station to Babyn Yar
- Ukrainian Israeli Innovation Summit Held in Kyiv
- Adv. Moshe G. Medved: “Cryptocurrencies? No one talks about it”!
- First Israeli Innovation Week to be held in Ukraine
- Unheard stories of terror and Holocaust victims to sound louder
Moshe Medved provides legal services to the firm’s clients in the corporate, VC, high-tech, M&A, and intellectual property department with a focus on multinational commercial transactions, start-ups and managing foreign investments and family wealth in Israel. Israeli Innovation Week in Ukraine (IIWU) will bring together more than 600 top managers, IT entrepreneurs, government representatives, start-ups, venture capital investors and business angels. It will be a first tech week of business events and projects in Ukraine…Read More