- Holocaust Memorial Center initiates renaming the Dorohozhychi station to Babyn Yar
- Ukrainian Israeli Innovation Summit Held in Kyiv
- Adv. Moshe G. Medved: “Cryptocurrencies? No one talks about it”!
- First Israeli Innovation Week to be held in Ukraine
- Unheard stories of terror and Holocaust victims to sound louder
The Babyn Yar Holocaust Memorial Center initiates the renaming of the Dorohozhyzhi station of the Syrets-Pechersk metro line to Babyn Yar. The NGO has already sent a letter of request to Kyiv Mayor Vitaly Klychko. The funding of all costs and expenses connected with the renaming process will be assumed by the Charity. The reasoning behind this initiative is the fact that Dorohozhychi metro station is located directly on the historical site in the ravine…Read More