- The President and the Supervisory Board of the Babyn Yar agreed further partnership
- Presentation of the projects of the Babylon Yar Holocaust Memorial team
- 7 arrested for rioting, harassment in Lincoln City
- Allentown Synagogue ''Zoombombed''
- Brooklyn lawyers charged in Molotov cocktail attack on NYPD cruiser
The Babyn Yar Holocaust Memorial Center initiates the renaming of the Dorohozhyzhi station of the Syrets-Pechersk metro line to Babyn Yar. The NGO has already sent a letter of request to Kyiv Mayor Vitaly Klychko. The funding of all costs and expenses connected with the renaming process will be assumed by the Charity. The reasoning behind this initiative is the fact that Dorohozhychi metro station is located directly on the historical site in the ravine…Read More