- The President and the Supervisory Board of the Babyn Yar agreed further partnership
- Presentation of the projects of the Babylon Yar Holocaust Memorial team
- 7 arrested for rioting, harassment in Lincoln City
- Allentown Synagogue ''Zoombombed''
- Brooklyn lawyers charged in Molotov cocktail attack on NYPD cruiser
In order to establish the fullest collection of spoken testimonies of mass violence in the mid-20th century and victims of the Holocaust, and to call on all museums focused on crimes against humanity to unite to promote and advocate their joint efforts, the Babyn Yar Holocaust Memorial Center (BYHMC) and the “Territory of Terror” Memorial Museum of Totalitarian Regimes signed a Cooperation and Partnership Memorandum on 19 June. In 2018, the BYHMC started its project…Read More