- What Will Make You a Better Trader?
- In Evidence. Ukrainian neighbors of the Jews speak about their dreadful memoirs
- The Babyn Yar Holocaust Memorial presented plans for 2022
- 80 years on: The true faces of the Babyn Yar Murders are being revealed
- BABYN YAR 80TH ANNIVERSARY COMMEMORATION PRELIMINARY PROGRAMME
Nearly 80 years after the Babyn Yar massacre, Ukrainian researchers lift victims out of anonymity
(JTA) — For most of his life, all the information Igor Kulakov had about his paternal great-grandparents was their picture, their names and the fact that they had been murdered during the Holocaust. The assumption in his family had always been that Sheindle and Mordechai Sova were shot at Babyn Yar (often spelled “Babi Yar”), a ravine on Kyiv’s outskirts where German troops massacred at least 33,000 Jews in September 1941, in one of the…Read More